We always go above and beyond for our patients.
As a dental surgery we invest heavily in the most up to date technology, materials and equipment and we also have an on-site dental laboratory. Our practice is unique with its art deco design and fully equipped surgeries offering a range of dental treatments. We offer both Private and NHS dentistry and we are a Denplan Excel Registered Practice.
We believe we are at the cutting edge of dental advancements therefore our patients receive the most up to date effective treatment options. We encourage all our staff to gain additional dental qualifications so we can offer our patients a wide range of treatment options.
Child Friendly Dentistry
A good oral health routine should start as soon as children are born. Some children are afraid of going to the dentist, we take very special care of them. These are a few of the ways we make their visit to us as pleasant as possible:
- We have a lady dentist, and many children are less nervous seeing her.
- Our team is relaxed and friendly with the children throughout their visit.
- We have a children’s play area in the waiting room with toys and books.
We aim to get children into good dental habits. We want to prevent problems developing as they get older. This is one reason why we like to see children every six months as a matter of routine. Many children have crowding and misalignment of the teeth and need orthodontic treatment, such as braces. We identify and diagnose these issues and have orthodonists in house for specialist advice and treatment if necessary.
We are delighted to be a Denplan Excel practice, offering Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials. Please see our enclosed literature for more information about both of these options. Supplementary Insurance is available, to provide cover if you have a dental injury or emergency.
Denplan Care offers you:
- Necessary fillings
- Root fillings
- Routine and preventive dental care from your dentist.
- Hygiene treatment (including scale and polishes)
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Major restorative care from your dentist
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
For more information please visit www.denplan.co.uk
Please use this simple form to send us a message.