Treetops Dental Surgery have a waiting list for new NHS patients.
To access NHS dentistry, there are 3 bands that will be payable depending on the course of treatment you may have. If you require multiple visits for one course of treatment, you will only be charged the appropriate band for that particular course of treatment.
The bands have been set up by NHS England to ensure you receive the appropriate care to ensure your teeth, gums and mouth are healthy. If you maintain a good oral hygiene routine whilst at home, you will reduce the likelihood that you need further and more complex treatment (e.g. extractions, fillings, bridges, crowns etc), which will also mean your dental bill will be lower.
Band 1 – £22.70
Band 1 covers you for all your initial care:
- Dental examination
- Diagnostics (necessary x-rays)
- Advice on keeping your teeth, mouth and gums healthy
- Scale & polish (if required)
- Application of fluoride varnish/fissure sealant (if required)
- Taking tissue or a sample of cells for examination
- Orthodontic assessment
- Study models
Band 2 – £62.10
Band 2 covers you for everything listed in Band 1 and also for the following further treatment:
- Root canals
- Denture additions
- Mouth guard used for bite correction (non-laboratory made)
- Sealant for small holes in your teeth
- Loose teeth splints (non-laboratory made)
- Denture relines
- Gingival grafts
- Oral surgery (cyst removal, soft tissue surgery etc)
Band 3 – £269.30
Band 3 covers you for everything listed in Band 1 & 2 and also for the following further treatment:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Custom made appliances (bite guards, splints etc)
As well as accepting new NHS patients to our waiting list, we can also see you on a private basis. We offer denplan which is the most affordable way to access our private dental care. To find out more information, please do not hesitate to call us and speak to a member of our friendly team.
Joining Our Practice
If you would like to join our practice, please do not hesitate to call our friendly team and they will be happy to assist you in your needs. We are a proud family friendly surgery that will always endeavor to make sure you have a pleasant, enjoyable, and relaxing appointment.